Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At this time it is ranked….a devastating 487 position.

Yep, that’s right!

I told Google to push off.

Stop crawling my pages

I decided to put a stop to how page ranking and the ever changing whims was controlling my online business.

I have spent way to much time collecting thousands of backward links then find that they are probably no good because the anchor text does not contain a suitable keyword, or the site does not have the greatest page rank, or whatever the latest rule is.

I am not going to be forced to buy some expensive cloaking tool so I can avoid getting penalized.

I don't want to be bothered about whether a domain has a static or dynamic IP address or have to use different hosts to make a network of minisites.

Believe me when I say! You don’t have to have tricks up your sleeve, just have great content.

I have an answer to that!

Bull Crap!

I have a large content site commited solely to CB, the only one that I know about.

If you wanted to find the most relevant content for a search on the keyword 'ClickBank' don't you think that would be at the top ?

It used to be like that with Google

It was ranked second, with only ClickBank.com itself at the number one spot.

At this time it is ranked….a devastating 487 position.

Sites that have nothing to do with the keyword happen to mention the keyword and get ranked higher than my keyword rich site that is relevant to the keyword, go figure.

I asked a search engine expert about this and he suggested that it was due to keyword density, in other words too many mentions of the word ClickBank.

Well that has to be the case - the site is after all a 'Complete Guide to ClickBank'

His advice � replace the word ClickBank occasionally e.g. use 'CB'.

There is no way.

I had it, that broke the camels back and lead me to creating a revolutionary practical concept to getting traffic with out Google.

And this new approach is?

It has all the practical fundamentals that you have seen before but with some added twists that deliver and will not become obsolete.

But they are combined together in a new way and with a viral twist that you have not seen before.

It includes giving out free information in a certain way and I show you how exactly in my book, The Ultimate SuperTip.

To demonstrate the power of this concept the book is free so you can reproduce it and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment