Tuesday, June 14, 2011

can not go in the final Out

Yang Guo thought, the immediate opportunities for good, took the opportunity to drive a wedge between her positive or mentor, said: "My aunt said, can only take you into A person out Ray Ban Sunglasses, you say with you, or bring you my disciples? "Limo Chou said:" You're a bad little □, Chengzao close to me Mouth. "Yang Guo Xiao Long Nu not understand the intention, but all defend him, then said:" It is, I can only take one person, multi- Was not Burberry Sunglasses. "Yang Guo laughed and said:" uncles, sisters, or to flood out the good with us, you are older, to live is enough. Flood United States looks much more off than your sisters. "In fact, although the larger older Limo Chou, beauty is still as disciples, hearing this, it is annoying Anger, still silent. Yang Guo said: "Well stop Miu Miu Sunglasses! We go! Aunt, the former lead the way, I go second, can not go in the final Out. "

No comments:

Post a Comment