Saturday, June 4, 2011

grew more and more happy

A moment, Maid brought him back to the hall. Yang Guo sighed a long-winded, said: "Auntie, I just really worry Heart Fendi Sunglasses. "Maid said:" worried about? I always find you. "Yang Guo said:" not worry about it, I'm afraid you think I ran away, and my heart sad. "Maid said:" If you run away, Sun-law I do not need to keep a promise, but also What is sad? " Yang Guo heard, it felt tasteless, asked: "Auntie, you catch it Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses?" Maid said: "caught." Yang Guo Said: "Why do you catch him?" Maid said: "Give you practice martial arts ah. With me!" Yang Guo thought: "So she went Taoist to catch a foul contest of strength to me, that would be interesting, the best catch is that the Master Zhao Zhijing, he aunt uniform Ferragamo Sunglasses, only to suffer from The punch had enough kick, could not resist, really is big fun, follow along behind, grew more and more happy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment