Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yang Guo is heard the more scared

Yang Guo is heard the more scared, weeping and said: "Auntie, I have to follow you life and death Coach Sunglasses." Maid said: "Do you follow me Any good? You say the outside world is very fun, and you strike out to play. Times from martial arts to you, priests who have been stinky Quanzhen Can not be with you feel uncomfortable. You fool Hong Lingbo, much smarter than I am, I do not have to care even after you Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses. "Yang Guo Ben hold up Live, she cried: "Aunt, if I do not talk to you together for life will not be happy." Maid had Lengao unsympathetic, to speak bluntly, no longer made unconditionally, but this time somehow heard Yang Guo these Words can not help but chest blood boiling Armani Sunglasses, the eyes of an acid, could not help tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment