Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The maiden and good gas and funny

The maiden and good gas and funny, lift up sword shouted: "You do not let go, I hacked your knife Christian Dior Sunglasses." Yang Guo hold more intensified , And pretend to cry and said: "You hacked me forget it, anyway, can not live I go home." Maiden said: "You have to Zende? "Yang Guo said:" I do not know, I followed you. "The maiden thought:" gratuitous angered that a fool with my HU Entangled. "Put down knife will cut Oakley Sunglasses Cheap. Yang Guo suppose she does not really cut, is still clinging to her leg and hold it hard to know this girl shot Spicy, this knife is really Kanxiang his head, although not Qutaxingming, have to cut down on the knife in his head, so that he suffer a little bit, Not come Wai Chan. Yang Guo, cut straight to see the pole until the blade a few inches away from the head Arnette Sunglasses, however, a roll away, shouting: "kill Which, which kill! "

No comments:

Post a Comment