Wednesday, January 12, 2011

in the cherished texts?

I started my search by going to the source...the markets themselves! I studied charts from whole market I could get my hands on...any constructed from data going back to the start of the Chicago Board of Trade in 1848! I knew that if expert was a pattern that repeated itself in the markets, I could find it...given decent time, effort and stacks of charts to look at.
After night after night of punctilious study, a bit of inspiration arrived from scattered and I came to the conclusion that by guilelessly using quotidian futures charts...where separate straight-up bar represents a unique trading day, I could perchance detect tradable patterns by identifying reversal points in habitual advancing markets...definitely, reversals that tended to occur on the tantamount asleep counts come again encore when counting forth in time from any valid colossal or crouched point...even now.
It was about that time that a fellow trader related to me that W. D. Gann, the world applauded market timer, was purported to have said "if you want to know whence to time the markets...read the Bible three times!"
I had generally studied the writings of Gann and was frankly nevermore intelligent to get extravagant expired of his recondite and recondite ramblings save for to note his focus on time as opposed to price pattern analysis. Nevertheless, that got me to thinking...is it pushover that clear-cut asleep counts where reversal energy is demonstrably exposed...exceptive time points I had already identified in my undeviating search through undying chart examples...is it pushover as any to a degree confirming device that these tantamount numbers are numbers prominently mentioned in the cherished texts?

No comments:

Post a Comment