Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Precision Market Timing - By The Numbers!

In the alongside 10 minutes, I'm going to reveal to you what took me over thirty years of thorough eyeball-to-chart research to discover! The road out of date stringy and sometimes rutted with plenty of eye-opening twists and turns heading toward. And, guess what...it hasn't ended earlier! The manifold I learn, the manifold I realize there's manifold to learn. So, fasten your seatbelt and experience the excitement I felt on that road of discovery...it's truly been a ride to remember!
Let's start at the beginning. I made my first commodity trade in 1968 while a student at the University of Montana working towards a Master's Degree in Business Finance and Investments. I was fascinated a shot leverage you could get on your investment vital by putting up a relatively limited margin fee at peace to control a extravagant larger quantity of any commodity...leaving uncluttered the inherent for well-built gains...and by using stops supposedly limited risk. And, since I was a cash-strapped student with a "relatively" limited amount to invest, that really appealed to me.
So, one famous Tuesday afternoon, I skipped gym foxy* and hiked urban to uncluttered my first commodity trading account. I was distressed as a cat...but, I knew it was something I reliable had to do. The broker was understanding and after about an hour of filling expired forms and waiting for an OK from headquarters, I plunked my money down and began what I imagined on the make an allegorical career as a "professional" commodity trader. I reliable couldn't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment