Monday, May 23, 2011

Currently Punchihewa who headed

Currently Punchihewa who headed the Board of Control for Cricket in Sri Lanka’s 1996 World Cup success with an effective strategic plan became a prominent figure among the Pakistanis during the golf tournament last month cheap designer sunglasses. His keen interest in golf as in cricket which he led to Sri Lanka’s only World Cup success has given the local golfing fraternity much boost.
“I have been playing golf since I was a kid but cricket was a total accident,” he said in jest. “I continued playing golf and gave up in 1991, the year cricket got in my way Bvlgari Sunglasses. I was not a cricketer but I had the administrative experience. After taking over the cricket board I put a plan and set a goal and delegated two experts to lead the team. I gave them the freedom but set standards and with everyone playing an affective role we were able to clinch the World Cup Police Sunglasses. I intend to follow the similar strategy in golf too. Unlike cricket it will be a long journey ahead,” Punchihewa explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment