Saturday, May 21, 2011

was the most heartbreaking as he blew an 8-6 lead

Biado, who is already assured of $2,500 for making it this far, said he hopes to win his first tournament for his five-year-old son John Carlo Christian Dior Sunglasses.
“I think it’s about time for me to win. I really want to win this to have money for my son’s education. I don’t want him to end up like me,” said Biado, a high school dropout Oakley Sunglasses Cheap.
Antonio Gabica, Jonas Magpantay and Venancio Tanio all went down following losses to Manuel Pereira of Portugal, 8-9, Ricky Yang of Indonesia, 3-9, and Shane Van Boening of the US, 7-9, respectively.
The loss of Gabica, the 2006 Doha Qatar Asian Games 9-ball gold medalist Arnette Sunglasses, was the most heartbreaking as he blew an 8-6 lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment