Saturday, May 21, 2011

The World Snooker Championship

"The World Snooker Championship on the TV hasn't been a distraction – it's been an inspiration Ray Ban Sunglasses.
"When I watch it, I'm thinking that I know I can do that – it's just about being consistent."
Carrington has an added motivation to reach the pro ranks by qualifying for and winning the world amateurs.
He said: "I was invited to last year's world amateur championships in India after qualifying through other means Burberry Sunglasses , but it cost a lot and I couldn't afford it.
"I perhaps should have gone; the guy who took my place went on to win it.
"That did leave me feeling quite annoyed. It might not have been, but it could have been me Miu Miu Sunglasses.
"It will make me more determined if I get another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment