Monday, March 21, 2011

the dogs could smell us out

Weiming Yuan short laugh: "This fall does not matter, I used the ceremony from, Pine Road, long body of the statue is a faction, the total number of the identity of the show consideration for that, I think it will not be very happy." Song month shook his head: "It is hard to say, meaning even Qiu Jian, senior home, the last decade, his hard diligent practice swordsmanship is like the shameful, but I know that compared with the heroes is still much worse. " Weiming Yuan Then I understood what he meant, and laughed: "Road of meaning, but polite to me a little of your head?" Song month said: "No! Now they have three masters gathered, I was careful your heroes." Weiming Yuan would be very touched hearts, think that this song is just very good month, then sighed: "Suixin and Wu Yunfeng I have had that experience before, the three together, may not be easy to win, but it is more than self-protection, then I take care of the long road conditions, is still very grateful. " Song on: "I know can not hurt heroes! Heroes if only you the occasion of hands, slightly to the generosity of Bipai disciples, Bipai since the Woman by Du and were abandoned after World War either, talent withered, battered, can no longer afford it wrecked. " Weiming Yuan nodded: "Relying on the face long mbt shoes saleroad, I must note that no one will hurt Guipai had." Song on: "The more Xie Daxia it! Pindao another matter, yet to urge heroes."The dogs could be more dangerous than their owners. Unless we masked our scent along every path, the dogs could smell us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment