Tuesday, March 15, 2011

help me get through the second focus

The man nodded. Weiming Yuan hand to help him up, but the man get out of a stand, and it moves quickly, and immediately at his side and a layer of frost. Weiming Yuan heart was shocked, Ancun said: "This man just like a piece of ice! Around his body will stop end of the thick cream, if not my own eyes, I do not believe that there are such strange things." Thought for a moment, he was chasing the past said: "Friends! I have no malice, I just want to help you." The man turned over the green perspective, look at him a long while before skinny arms stretched out like fingers Niaozhua general has three long-A has been broken. Difficulty moving his arms, the little finger is not broken by a long, crooked in a giant maple to write on some writing. Weiming Yuan before taking a look and found that his writing is actually the former popular side characters, writing while not positive, barely can still recognize that words are "if you will be martial arts?" Weiming Yuan nodded: "I will not for some martial arts, a little timid, the hurt inside you scared to death." Eyes while the man rotation, continued: "Are you the Pure Yang of the body?" Wei Ming vision he refers to wind down, then how solid maple, just like the plan in his hands the sand in general, can not help but be curious about cause and said: "Although I am married to wife, but I learned the sun magic, but pure Yang Gong, a friend of the injured could there be a chill! " The man's face-lift on the slight movement, continue to be wrote: "Please Shun Yeung real fire, help me get through the second focus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment