Tuesday, March 15, 2011

then it probably can be considered a Retribution

Frankenstein received the white line, exposing the teeth dense, slowly toward him. Wei Ming Yuan Wang at him, people do not like to experience the people. Who can not is like this! Xia virtue of his life to the heart attitude of life, always treat large, until now, never changed the co-operate, there is no human loss of confidence. But now, he is near death experience. But unfortunately the lack of death, life has no love, no regrets, but he can not, because he did not find Du Suqiong, so he had to in my heart Anhu said: "Sister Joan! I wanted to see you again, but difficult days from the person she'd like! " He has walked away from that freak hurricane feet away, within reach. Weiming Yuan frankly eyes open, in a stern voice said: "Friends! A word you can let me ask you?" The man paused, stiff nod. Weiming Yuan calm authentic: "Why did you kill me?" The man pointed to his chest, patted his stomach, but also hand in the mouth than before, the way to make a chewing, teeth touching, chattering sound. Weiming Yuan thought for a long time before what he meant: "You want to eat my heart?" The man nodded, ho ho to Li smile. Weiming Yuan a long sigh and said: "I have good intentions to help you, in return for such consequences, it touches something unexpected, I believe my life Heaven, death can not help but doubt." The man emerged dazed look, Weiming Yuan that he could not say more now, sighed, eyes closed, frankly said: "Come! Did not help in my life always something wrong, if there must be Heaven, then it probably can be considered a Retribution."

No comments:

Post a Comment