Sunday, March 20, 2011

can not act in a capricious everywhere

Now we finally have a full match with his character emerged. Xiao Fu Zhu Weiming Yuan ring is still stare, eyebrows tight limp, I do not know the thinking mind. Shenxiu silent arms out in an oil paper bag and handed it in front of Weiming Yuan whispered: "This is derived from the Emei head of the 'big also Dan', only one of the ... ..." Weiming Yuan refused to shake his head with a wry smile: "I am neifu oscillation, however, the three-day rate will be good, why should it spoil a cure?" Shenxiu anxious authentic: "At the peak of about prison Zhangren, is imminent, Denon to send the honor, at the head of department, the drug of power not only in healing, and can by no coupon Weiming Yuan is still shaking his head: "The skill should be derived from the Qin-xiu, invoke the Fei-wu of the like real drugs." Shenxiu no way, only looking to get into Du Suqiong, hope she can do to persuade. Du Suqiong police like to know Italian, the first micro-placed small cicada said: "This is something I do not want to set mouth, Mingyuan approach is a martial arts should be a person's mind, the requirements of senior teachers are mindful of the reputation of the door, both difficult to measure on severity. " Weiming Yuan heard a little hesitated and his face the color difficult to float. Xiao Wan jack said: "I was sinking brothers to drug dose, I do not for anything else, head of the wife's father about the peak, certainly thrilling to traverse, I only hope that senior students can be safe and sound from the ground." Du Suqiong gently smiled and said: "It was just our selfish woman's hopes, by comparison even more insignificant." Weiming Yuan erect moving: "The girl Joan! Thank you for your enlightened, too migrated my thoughts, too selfish, I should think my life is not my one of all, can not act in a capricious everywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment