Wednesday, March 23, 2011

but also to

Du concept is great excitement, the heart of the sleeve Chezhu day: "You know him? Tell me, OK? How he kind of a person? What Ning can not afford it? There ... ... What was his name?" Tianxin strange: "Do not you mother tell you not Kat?" Xiao Tao Yuan pout community read: "No, she said the size of my age, to wait until I'm big and I said ... ... I forgot to tell you, the mountain is the mountain the Lord Lord, she is not my mother!" Days of heart to know the rules Fanjingshan also know how to prevent their children Du Suqiong called her mother the truth. But mind does not always comfortable. Then asked: "What about your parents?" Du read much mystery, shaking his head: "I do not know! Mountain Lord love me! Many Aunties also love me, especially the grandmother, she Loved Me. I think I do not need parents!" This child is only five, but spoke, articulate. Completely over the earth's age, making the day more like her heart, she is elusive on how further questioning, the sea side of the master Qingke a cry, looked up heart day, the first guard off the original red. Juran has been standing in front of girls clothing. Juran cold authentic: "Shi Tai rhetorical, for a child to speak these words, not too much you lose your identity monks? Read away! Back!" Du read much like a small butterfly-like arms of Juran Ben flew. Tianxin the face Fei Hong, Samsam's quite a taste, the mouth is also stammered into silence. However, Juran drying a laugh: "Shi Tai was nothing he refused three palace, come from afar, see what this religion, what could there be a major event took place tilt arena?" Days to see her tone sharp mind, very clearly not welcome, but his last visit, that is given away by tube-two percent of the life'd blame the people! Very authentic and adjust accordingly: "Pinni ashamed, Fanjingshan fairyland, Pinni not come to disturb the fact-free, the only creatures to the world total, but also to ... ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment