Wednesday, April 20, 2011

they just didn't go in

But those stats mean little as Murphy found out in recent practices leading up to the start of the
first-round series against the Knicks cheap designer sunglasses.
“I’ve noticed the intensity level in practice the last couple of days. Things have definitely
stepped,” Murphy said. “For me, I’m trying to stay focused as this is new for me.”
Chris Paul has accomplished plenty during his six NBA seasons, but never had he gone scoreless
until his last game.
He'll get a chance to bounce back quickly and help the New Orleans Hornets try to boost their
playoff seeding when they play their regular-season home finale Monday night against the Utah
Jazz Bvlgari Sunglasses.
The four-time All-Star missed all six shots from the field and both attempts from the line in
Sunday's 111-89 loss at Memphis. He scored one point in a 102-86 victory over Portland on Feb. 15,
2006, for his previous low.
"I just couldn't make nothing," Paul said. "There's a first time for everything Police Sunglasses. I had some good
looks, they just didn't go in."

No comments:

Post a Comment