Monday, April 25, 2011

Except that there is this important reality check

Except that there is this important reality check: It's not hard to find teams that don't have him in the top 14, contrary to hype cheap designer sunglasses.
"I never had him in the lottery, so it didn't shock me," one GM said. "I think he's obviously a first-rounder, but probably closer to the bottom of the first half now Bvlgari Sunglasses."
Said another veteran executive: "I never thought he was better than a 20-to-25 guy. If there's one thing he can't do, it's score. That's not what he does Police Sunglasses. He's more of an energy guy who gets buckets on second-chance opportunities.... [The tournament] didn't hurt my opinion of him that much because I didn't have him that high to begin with."

No comments:

Post a Comment