Monday, April 18, 2011

I think a little bit too many changes were made

"I think a little bit too many changes were made, I think the guys bought in, but eight new guys off a 46-win team was a little tough," Bogut said Versace Sunglasses. "We thought we made great moves to get us over the line, to get us to the second round and it didn't work out like that. "Chemistry is underrated in the NBA and team camaraderie off the floor is underrated. We need to get a good group out there." Bogut had season-ending right arm surgery again after failing to regain full strength after an ugly fall just over a year ago shattered his elbow. He needed six different incisions to clean out spurs and scar tissue on Tuesday Bvlgari Sunglasses. "I've got a jar full of loose bones taken out of my arm," said Bogut, who finished with a career- best 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game. "I should definitely be a little bit more pain free than I was this season." Second-year point guard Brandon Jennings dealt with a broken foot midway through the year and only managed to crack a smile Thursday talking about Kurt Thomas Gucci Sunglasses, who was on the roster last season when the team took Atlanta to a Game 7 in the first round.

No comments:

Post a Comment