Saturday, March 5, 2011

I can guarantee you that 50 people reborn

"Master of the house, do you mean is to raise rice panicle of light." Yang style chuckled, turned around and walked beside Yang Yi said.
"Well!" Yang nodded his head, hands clenched fist on the Yang style, said: "I arose Yang also be the time for the South, one day I'll show these to my family know that Yang added insult to injury, who This is the boundary of the true masters of Zhejiang Province, but now is not the time. "
"Ha ha ha, master of the house! Ago I do not know you, but today I know, you are my true heroes Yang said, well, a real man resilient, do not get mad years late, but I do not need to Yang years, you just give me two years, I can revive Yang Jiaxiong the wind. "Yang wind laughed slightly stretched his left hand in full view of the distance I saw a straight-backed chair left vacant to float, with all eyes toward the flying, however, flew in straight-backed chair in front of all moments, Yang style hand grip, with a loud gas explosion, straight-backed chair bang burst open to a heap of dust gone with the wind.
Yang hand to see the stunned, and even the side of the Yen Hung and Lin Qiong felt surprised, they have only know that Yang powerful wind, but in the end to what extent the powerful, they have never seen one of his best hands, but the hand of every extract air, but also to real dollars Taking a shattered it, he was absolutely impossible.
"Big Brother has your skill and deep!" Lin Qiong Yang smiled and got up and went behind the wind, in the eyes of even more reverence.
Lin Qiong Yang praise the face of the wind did not speak, he was just back with a smile, then turned around on the Yang said: "master of the house, if you can trust me and give me 50 selected from the younger generation within the family, I used 2 years time to train them, and 2 years later, I can guarantee you that 50 people reborn. "

No comments:

Post a Comment