Saturday, March 5, 2011

I hope you will support me

So good to see their brothers like, Yang is also having a hard wind in mind, he knew that if he could not say what they were, he would be forever in my heart to leave a shadow.
"Forest Brothers, do not misunderstand, to have you as my brother's good fortune Yang style, but now more and more dangerous here, it may accidentally given away the lives of loved you, Susan, have you forgotten what day it? Ai Amy is a girl, Britt has only eight years old, we must consider two people for them, Lin brother, I asked you something. "
"Young brother, you say nothing, as long as I Lin Qiong, even all at the expense of the pan up to the foot of the mountain." Lin Qiong said categorically that he is not a mother mom ma man, Yang style, then he knows every word true, herself, to stay by his side only distractions did not achieve some substantive role, but will also drag Yang style, so better to do with its power, and perhaps more useful point.
"Listen, Lin brothers!" Yang said here, the wind turned around, his eyes firmly fixed on Lin Qiong, and then said slowly: "I want you to take them to China."
To the reader's words: Dear brothers, if they feel this little rhyme book can also help if you hit a gold brick, if that little rhyme updated daily volume of 7,000 characters also had to go, please help me look at the top in July Start BRIC is very small rhyme important, I hope you will support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment