Saturday, March 5, 2011

rather than continue fighting

"As this law formula, you can be placed within the family a good selection of qualified people so that they study and understanding of later chapters, but I'll give you a suggestion, I just came to see that guards around dozens of people in your qualification Yes, you may wish to choose among them, believe that this law with the help of tactics, and their cultivation in the short term there is a qualitative improvement, but can not be crossed that threshold, to see their own, but mbt shoes salethere I want to remind you that I would not have been in the family, and in your transformation to be infuriating, it is best to stop practicing, or infuriating collision easily possessed by the devil, be sure to do so after the break I'm back, otherwise it will be dangerous. "Yang style solemnly said. Seeing a man holding a sword the other started a little powerless, his face showing a hint mbt shoesof Xiexiao, hehe bad smiles: "Li Zhen, and really let me think ah, this short span of 20 years, you really broke it actually layer shackles, and it seems the skill was more than I thought deep, I is indeed a belittle you, if I did not so well prepared, and today I am afraid I have planted in your hands, hey! but you in the carrion poisoning my body will slowly ossified, until the complete loss of activity, and finally into a carrion, rotting to death, you now have poison hearts and minds, actually still do not know self-love and my hands, it seems you also fast, ha ha ha. "
"Despicable!" Li Zhen's pale, shortness of breath, who began to smoke out one drop of yellow, apparently his body has begun to attack poison carrion, and he now continues to spread the toxin to suppress the body's true element is the rate of consumption of terror, just as the other said, at this moment he should retreat healing detoxification, rather than continue fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment